In this ebook you will find:
- Why Berlin really is not to be missed for both culture and inclusion.
- Where to go in Newcastle for a meal that will really test the sense.
- How Northern England’s nightlife rates for accessibility.
- Tips about some pretty special accessible transport
This ebook will hopefully help you to decide what form of exercise suits you and your wheelchair best. What you can find inside is:
- How to motivate yourself to hit the gym and what are the benefits.
- Where to find and how to use accessible gym equipment
- The experience of other wheelchair users about their favourite sports
- Tips about wheelchair basketball but also wheelchair yoga and dancing!
If you have a disability yourself and are looking to find work that is rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable whilst getting all the support and help you need and deserve, this guide may just be a good place to start!
- Do’s and don’ts of the employment journey
- How to excell in an interview
- Pros and cons of self-employment
- How to deal with changes in abilities and staying at work